Monday, January 18, 2010

Potty Training: Day Three!

Oh my goodness, I am so very happy with the way this has went the past three days! By the end of the day Kade has been telling me he needs to go pee BEFORE he does it! And he even went poop, well, not in the potty, but he told me as soon as he did it and wanted to sit on the potty (he did it ON a pair of pants on the floor in the living room). And it wasn't explosive! Woohoo!! And his skin looks so good now. No more blisters!!

I think the plan is to just keep doing what we are doing. We are even going out and about and as long as I am taking him frequently (before leaving one place and upon arriving at the next and a few times in between) he's able to keep his pants dry. Maybe next week I'll be able to officially say he's out of diapers! (Well, for during daytime and naps, anyway.)

I'm so very, very, very proud of Kade. My big boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment