Friday, January 8, 2010

Jibber Jabber

Isn't it amazing how different all children are? Even kids in the same family. Just so different. Braxton has been so vocal and has an impeccable memory, Kade is so active, has a GREAT imagination, and is so sensitive, and Trent is so sweet.

He's proving to be a bit of a ham, quite shy, and so observant. I think he's soaking in the details. He will blurt words out every now and then like yesterday when he looked at me and said, "Chicken!" plain as day. I laughed and said, "Chicken?" and after bursting with giggles he says, "Chicken!". I love it. Trent calls Paul dada and I am mamma. He knows Whiskey is a dog and I think he's tried to say "Kade". And with how often he make the "t" sound I wonder if he is trying to say "Trent". Braxton said his name perfectly for the first time at 9 months, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if Trent did the same. Holy cow, I can't believe Trent is 9 months on Sunday! If he were to nurse for the same amount of time as Kade did then in less than a year he will be weaned. I hope not. I hope he nurses until he is 2. I love it and I know he does too (and yes, he has teeth. 6 of them with the 7th on the way!).

No comments:

Post a Comment