Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby Bites

Trent has 5 teeth! Holy moly!! His first tooth came in at 4 months old and I think with all the teething he's been doing it's had a little something to do with his rejection of purees. I have made several different purees and he hasn't really cared for any of them..though the worst thing I could offer him is mushy cereal. His sweet mouth becomes sealed jaws of steel if I bring out the barley. So what solid food will he eat?

*Cheerios
*Baby Mum Mums
*Bananas cut into pieces
*Avocado cut into pieces
*Steamed veggies: peas, green beans, green pepper, yellow pepper, broccoli, and potatoes
*Rice
*Wheat toast
*Cottage cheese (this one I'm embarrassed to say I've offered, since he's only 8 months...but he didn't try it UNTIL 8 months!!)
*Shreds of meat: beed and chicken

When I see it written down that is a pretty good menu for a babe who's never actually eaten a pureed food. And of course I am trying not to compare with Braxton and Kade who loved eating purees from the start. To this day Kade will try anything once, and if Braxton tells Kade it's good, Kade will snarf it up. I love my adventerous eaters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment