Thursday, October 4, 2012

Endings and Beginnings

I've been entertaining the idea of blogging again and now that life has simmered a bit, I think I'll indulge. It's been a long while since I last posted, apparently over a year. Sometimes you just want to keep things private. But instead of seeing this as a public space, I think I'll try viewing it as a journal of sorts. Afterall, once you put something out into cyberspace it is pretty much there forever.

So, things that have happened over the last year and a half:

1. Surgery
2. Pregnancy and birth of my daughter
3. Continuing toward my college degree
4. Putting my oldest son in public school and homeschooling my younger sons
5. Joining the PTA board at my son's school
6. The last births I've attended as a doula...meaning a doula-ing hiatus for at least several years to come
7.The passing of my grampa

Whew! What big events those all are in a relatively short amount of time! I'll post more about those things that may or may not come in the order listed above. There are also so many good things to come! A few of those include:

* Braxton's 8th birthday and baptism
*Planning our next family vacation
*Family stuff

Oh! And now that I've found the USB thing we use for cellphone pictures, I can post pictures! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment