Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Believe In Christ

During these months of frustrations and doubt in myself, I have found that my testimony in Him is ever growing. I know that my pains and aches are only but a small inkling to what our Savior experienced for us, for me. I know that anything I may deal with now is but a drop in the spectrum of eternity. I am so thankful that about this time last year, I opened my heart and began the journey of coming unto my Savior, my Lord, Jesus Christ. I know that I am a daughter of God. I know that whatever this life has in store for me, it is for my good. I can choose to grow from the experiences and opportunities afforded me or I can choose to be bitter and resentful and pitiful. I choose love. I choose life.

Enos 1:8: And he said unto me; Because of they faith in Christ, whom thou hast never before heard or nor seen. And many years pass away before he shall manifest himself in the flesh; wherefore, go to, thy faith hath made thee whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment